- Purley Language College has courses specially for teenagers aged 12 to 15 and for young adults aged 16 and over.
- We do not place children and adults in the same class.
- We usually have a mix of students from different countries, but this will depend on the time of year.
- Our classes for teenagers and young adults use materials that are appropriate for their age.
- We select themes that will interest them, such as food, fashion or sport, and encourage the students to practise speaking the language as much as possible. We do lots of pronunciation work and teach useful language that can be used in real situations.
- At higher levels we learn and practise the language needed for more advanced themes, such as the environment, social issues or education and include more writing work.
- We can help students to pass recognised English language examinations such as FCE, CAE or Ielts.
Students at Purley Language College