- Homestay accommodation is of a very high standard and is with a local English-speaking family.
- Most families are located between 5 and 20 minutes on foot.
- Some families live further away but most can bring and collect the students from school.
- For students under 18, families will bring and collect the students every day.
- We inspect all the host families ourselves and obtain police checks.
- We do not place students of the same first language together unless they ask.
- A maximum of four students can stay in one family.
- All our families speak English to native level and will speak English with you as much as possible.
- We have been working with many of our families for many years.
- We do not use families who get negative feedback from students.
- There are also several bed and breaksfasts, hotels and self-catering accommodation nearby.
- We also organise ministays.
Would you like to be a homestay family?
Purley Language College Homestay Application Form on Google Docs