PURLEY LANGUAGE COLLEGE
Teaching English in London since 1928
English courses for children
- Purley Language College can teach children as young as eight years' old.
- Most children come in summer but we can accept children at any time of year.
- Some children come individually, some come with their parents, others come as part of a school group.
- We usually have a mix of students from different countries, but this will depend on the time of year.
- We have separate classes for children, teenagers and adults. Our lessons for children are designed to be fun and include lots of activity and movement.
- In summer most children join our busy programme of social activities.
- Normally they do 3 hours of English in the morning and spend the afternoon doing a variety of different activities, such as visiting a museum or going to the local park to play sports.
- Morning classes usually start at 9am and finish at 12.15.
- If you want to do a lot of activities you must book a holiday course.
Children Courses Purley Language College